Step up your office space with these indoor garden DIYs!
Bringing a little green into your work space can have some surprising benefits. Aside from adding instant Feng Shui, indoor plants act as natural air purifiers, removing toxins and increasing oxygen levels – some studies even show that having plants around can increase focus!
We’ve gathered some of our favorite DIY indoor garden ideas to get you started – check them out and get your green thumb ready:
1) If you have an unused wall in your office, something green and leafy is exactly what you need to freshen it up. We love this DIY Wooden Trellis Plant Wall:
2) Mason jars are a crafter’s best friend – and they make great plant containers. If you’ve got some extras around the house, put them to use and fill them with your favorite plants – this DIY Mason Jar Herb Garden is the perfect desk accessory.
3) Working with a smaller office space? This DIY Vertical Plant Hanger adds just the right amount of green without taking up any real estate:
4) A standing planter is always a fun option for office decor. This Skinny Planter Stand is also another great space saver.
5) Succulents are the ultimate low-maintenance garden addition. If you want to keep your green simple and easy to care for, a DIY Succulent Garden is just what you need.
About Arise Design
We are Arise Design: A team dedicated to creating strong and dynamic visual brands, websites, and marketing materials that will differentiate your company and tell the world why your business matters. If you are looking for a design group that will give you lots of personal care, listen deeply, help you connect with your clients, and transform your business, then we can help you. Book your FREE Discovery Session with us today!